O’Brien Toyota and the Environment
At O’Brien Toyota we understand that our activities have an impact on the environment through the utilisation of resources and production of waste.
We share with our customers and the community around us, a desire to protect the environment and contribute to solving climate change and understand that through our actions and relationship with our customers, suppliers and community we can reduce our environmental footprint and influence others to reduce theirs.
We make a commitment to manage our operations in an environmentally responsible manner and wherever feasible minimise our environmental impacts by taking the following actions:
- Conducting all operations in accordance with all relevant government environmental legislation, regulations, policies, by-laws and approvals.
- Reducing the resource intensity of our activities through the management of our purchasing, water and energy use and by maximising recycling on our sites.
- Where opportunities exist, we will design and build facilities which enable the achievement of this policy.
- We will be striving for continual improvement in all operations and support this through the training and awareness of our staff.
- We will promote Eco-driving to our customers.
- We will communicate this policy and our achievements to our community and customers.
- Undertake environmentally friendly purchasing wherever feasible to do so.
Authorised by Mr Neale O’Brien
Dealer Principal, O’Brien Toyota
Address: 36-42 Victoria St, St George, QLD 4487
Phone: 07 4620 3300